CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Loving Married Life!

I know that I'm a little behind times, but I'm finally going to enter the blogging world. Honestly I probably still wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for the fact that I got married one month ago and I want to share with my family and friends about that exciting day! Hopefully I will enjoy this and be good about keeping up-to-date with it. Because I love pictures so much, I do want to share some of my own with the people I love. I hope you enjoy our blog, and I'd love to hear from you if you get a chance to post a message.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - you're a blogger! It's good to see you on here - blogs are great! You and Chad are so cute and look so happy together!

jules said...

MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for starting a blog!!!! :)

Josephine said...

I am trying not to throw up a little bit in my mouth... You guys are soooo flipping adorable.
**Watch out Brad and Angelina**!!!