CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our New House!

45 E Hackberry is the address of our new home! We are very thankful, excited, nervous, etc. about moving into our new house. We've done a lot of driving around in the Raleigh area the past several months and have worked closely with our wonderful realtorand this is the house that we have fallen in love with. On May 15th we will sign the papers and be able to move in. This is actually the only picture I have of it right now, but I'll be posting more soon, and updating on the progress of the move!

6 comments:

jules said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so happy for you guys, melanie! :) it is such a beautiful house.

carissa said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I miss you too. I wish you could just come back for a visit, but it looks like you'll be really busy with a new home!I think I'll just escape and come and visit you :) love ya.

brokeontwizzlers said...

I love the house! i can't wait to see more pics as you move in. It's good to hear from you and find your blog. And yes, married life is awesome! in fact, it just seems to get better.

Edi said...

Savannah gave me the address of your blog. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and "catching up" with your lives!

Congratulations on the beautiful house! Email me your new address when you have time.

I guess you know that I'm going to be a grandmother, Lord willing! We are so excited!

We love you, and I pray for you every day. Take care.

Aunt Edi

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

lovely lovely home melanie!

Anneke said...

Happy Paper Signing Day! Can't wait to come visit! Love you!