CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE

Chad & I are so thankful for the wonderful home the Lord has blessed us with--we truly feel overwhelmed & have had to pinch ourselves several times when we talk about it. We want to use it for God's glory as we live here, have others over, and Lord-willing one day raise a family! (for those of you wondering, that was not a sneeky way of making an announcement....I promise!) We have already made some wonderful memories....having family & friends over, meeting some of our friendly neighbors, decorating the house together (Chad was just thrilled about hanging pictures on the wall--I was thanking him the whole time because he did encounter some frustrations along the way, but he did a great job!) Here are a few pictures of the downstairs; I'll try to keep updating it as the rest gets decorated. Feel free to come & visit......
This is the front door & entryway

This is the looking into the living room from the front doorThis is the living room looking from the dining roomChad had this piano for me one day a couple weeks ago when I came home from work--I couldn't believe it! It is so nice to have one again (it was definitely something I took for granted until I didn't have one).Another shot of the living room looking into the dining roomThis baker's rack was given to us by some people in our church. It was hunter green until I took a can of spray paint to it.....I love that stuff! This is looking into the kitchen from the dining room
An up-close shot of the kitchen counter
Our new refrigerator that we got a good deal on from Lowe's Our cute little pantry (you can see the pantry door from the next shot of the kitchen--through the doorway)
This is our backdoor off of the kitchen
Here is a picture of my kitchen window that I love...
Another shot of the fireplace looking through the hallway doorway





3 comments:

Anneke said...

Lookin' Good! But of course, I expect no less. :) Love ya! :)

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Beautiful! It is so nice to own your own home isn't it:) Congrats you guys!

Amy said...

Mel, Love, Love, Love it!!